Sunday 3 July 2016

TWO MONTHS TO GO!

Lille - Town Centre

In two months I'm going to be living in Lille, in the North of France! I'm going to be living, breathing and eating in the French way of life (ooooh-lá-lá) but I'll also have a job in a secondary school teaching English. Those poor students having to listen to this accent... At the moment I have no idea where this school will be so...stay tuned!

Feelings currently? Really excited, I'm definitely living with a Northern French family (une famille ch'ti) and my best friend out there for at least one month!
Nervous, hoping I'm ready as a human being to do this....and not cry 24-7.

Insurance is about to be sorted, then I just have to book my train ticket and sort my Erasmus....oh the joys of paper work. GET ME THE CROISSANTS!

Stay tuned :)

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment